The AEM Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge combines unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays fuel pressure in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as fuel pressure changes from 0 to 100. The fuel pressure gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital fuel pressure gauge includes a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log fuel pressure at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge (0-100 PSI Oil Pressure faceplates are included if you want to monitor and log oil pressure).
- Displays fuel pressure from 0 to 100 PSI
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three digit readout in center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- 100 PSIg brass sensor included
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing