Mocal oil pump EOP2 is a self priming compact gear pump which has been designed primarily for gearbox or diffential oil pumping and has been used in some turbo oiling applications.
The brass pump body features bronze gears which can cope with most oil viscosities. Please note, the oil must be at 70°C or above before the pump can be used. It is recommended a 240 micron pre-filter is used.
The pump measures 136mm tall, 65mm diameter (not including mounting bracket) and has 3/8BSP threaded ports.
- Flow 4 - 7.6 litres per minute/ 30psi max rating
- 175°C temp rating
- Bronze pump body with helical bronze gears and a stainless steel shaft.
- Self priming* 1.5 metre (gears must be wet)
- Motor power 90 W
- Sealed waterproof motor body (Meets IP-67 specification)
- 3/8” BSP ports
- 12 volt DC, (24 volt available) (7.5 amp fuse recommended)
- Weight 1.4kg
- Rubber-isolated mounting bracket and feet