- THIS ITEM IS SOLD BY THE METRE, QUANTITIES ABOVE 1 WILL BE SENT IN A CONTINUOUS LENGTH
- Supersil Fire Sleeving Red is manufactured from ‘E’ glass fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve and coated with high grade iron oxide silicone elastomer rubber.
- High flexibility.
- Continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C.
- Ability to withstand a molten splash at 1200°C.
- Highly resistant to most oils, hydraulic fluids, acids and alkalis.
- When exposed to flame the high grade rubber will form a protective SiO2 layer..
- Excellent flame resistance.
- Good abrasion resistance.
Silicone E Glass Fire Sleeve (Red)